- I heard you talking in a sleep last night.
- What were you doing?
- I was just... I was just watching. You seemed... You seemed sad.
- Why didn't you wake me up?
- Iiii... I didn't want to intervene. To see that you were, you were suffering somewhere else. I didn't think that it was my way(?) to drag you out so. I just let you be.
- So you just let me suffer? So you think that people who suffer together will be more connected that people who are content?
- I do
- It's supposed that if you've been through something, if you've been through something catastrophic. You've been through like... Like a storm or an earthquake together or something like horrendous
- You.. It will bring you closer together?
But what if they are creating the disaster within themselves?
friendship. oh really?
35 min. temu
17 godz. temu
10/03/2015 20:42:25Wszystkie wpisy